Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Applications

Today I have checked the stats for this blog and I have to say I am nicely impressed not only by the number of visitors, but also by the geographic distribution of the visitors. That tells me I am not alone on this and once more shows that BCI present a great interest worldwide.

However, because I want to attract even more people in this discussion I will show you some of my favorite applications from the TOBI project, hoping that would convince more people about the potential of this area.

Web browsing Assistive Technology
As you can already guess from its name, this tool allows you to surf on the internet while giving BCI-actuated commands. This could be the way the future looks like, replacing keyboards and mouse.



The Brain Painting Application
A participant is painting by concentrating on specific commands.


More applications and detailed explanation can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment